Monday Health Motivation For You From Around The World
Achieve fitness workout results from your home amidst COVID-19. Plan for the different exercises you would do. Making sure you are not only working on one designated area but around the different parts of your body. Staying physically active holds the key.
What is physical activity
Yes! A better idea is to avoid repeating the same set of exercises each day. Instead, try a varied mix of exercises all through the week. Concentrating around both upper and lower body workout routines.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, when so many of us are very restricted in our movements, it is even more important for people of all ages and abilities to be as active as possible. Even a short break from sitting, by doing 3-5 minutes of physical movements, such as walking or stretching, will help ease muscle strain, relieve mental tension and improve blood circulation and muscle activity. Regular physical activity can also help to give the day a routine and be a way of staying in contact with family and friends
How to stay active and healthy in and around the home
- Try and reduce long periods of time spent sitting, whether for work, studying, watching TV, reading, or using social media or playing games using screens. Reduce sitting for long periods by taking short three to five minutes breaks every twenty to thirty minutes. Stand up to stretch or even better, take a walk around the house, up and down the stairs.
- Setting up a regular fitness routine to be active every day, by planning a physical activity or exercise break either by yourself, by joining a mobile fitness application class, or by setting up a time to be active online with your friends or colleagues. Making a specific time to be active helps ensure you get your daily physical activity. Put the time in your diary, and it will help remind you.
- Being active with your family in your home can help all connected to spend time together and be active. Planning time to be active with your children with physical fitness routines or active games at home.
Here Are 5 Excellent Home Fitness Ideas
- Climb up the stairs as much as you can, think of it as an opportunity to be active.
- Use household chores to be more physically active.
- Join in an online exercise class or make up your own routine to music you enjoy that uses the major muscle groups and raises your heart rate.
- Do some muscle-strengthening activities such as lifting weights or improvise using full bottles of water or simply use your own bodyweight and do sets of press-ups, sit-ups, and squats.
- Make time for fun, such as dancing to music.
The key to a home fitness routine lies in being consistent.
For health fitness product details reach out on: +91-124-6790-466